Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Can't believe our little Liam turned 1 already! He loves cookie monster so we decided to use that as a theme for his party.

My sister Sarah made the icecream cake and I frosted it

Liam enjoyed the cake Cookiemonster's face from the pinata

Homemade pinata, I was surprised how much I liked how it turned out. It was tough to crack too!
Liam loves touching his face and growls like Cookiemonster Liam trying to hit cookiemonster...I bet he wondered why we were hurting cookiemonster.

Cousins playing Cookiemonster Says
Pin the cookie on the monster

Cookiemonster sugarcookies, yum! Not too hard to make either.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Liam had a wonderful birthday! The cookie monster theme is darling. Good job! Sorry we aren't a better auntie & uncle. Give him a squeeze for us.

    ReplyDelete