Sunday, February 12, 2012

Liam's 2nd Birthday

Can't believe its been 2 years since I had Liam. He is the best thing to happen to me (besides getting married). No other career or hobby could fulfil me more than taking care of him. He is my little sweetie!

I made Liam an octopus cake for his birthday. He is obsessed with them. I told him that I was making him one for his birthday cake a week or so ago and whenever I mentioned his birthday that is all he would say "opiece cake, eat it, umnum num".



We decided to get Liam a toddler bed for his birthday, no more crib. He seemed to like the idea of it.




Liam liked hiding under the covers a lot.




A little cranky after opening up his Mater toy and wearing his new undies over his diaper.




Coming down from his crankiness.

Opening a present by himself.

Not sure what he thinks of the undies.


Loved his new Toy Story shirt and stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! This is totally random, and maybe you didn't even know that I randomly check up on you guys, but JD and I went out to a seafood buffet last night and they had tiny little octopus there (it looked so disgusting) but I thought of your little guy :) Then I felt like such a crazy lady while I wrapped it up in about 80 napkins so I could take it home to show Morgan hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I love it because it sounds like something I would have done :)

    ReplyDelete