Saturday, August 1, 2009

Washington D.C. in June

Jeff, my mom, and I went to Washington D.C. in June to visit my brother Bobby and to see the sites. Jeff and I spent a whole, very hot day, running around D.C. seeing the memorials and the buildings. I really enjoyed seeing all the history in EVERYTHING. Jeff and I suspect we walked over 8 miles that day alone. We had a blast, even thought we decided the bus tours would have been way better : ).

Capital Building
WWI Memorial

Korean War Memorial (very cool)

Korean War Memorial

Korean War Memorial

View of Washington Monument and Reflecting Pool from Lincoln Memorial

Lincoln Memorial (quite a hike in the heat)
WWII Memorial (very huge and very cool)

Vietnam Memorial
White House

Jeff holding up the Washington Monument

Me holding up the Washington Monument

Washington Monument

My mom had a bridge named after her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment