Friday, October 24, 2008

Schools for Fools



I graduated from San Diego State University in May of 2006 with my BA in Social Science (emphasis on Secondary Teaching). Since my graduation I have substitute taught in Chino Valley and have come to love Elementary age students. Due to my epiphany, I went back to school in January of 2008 to get my Masters in Education and my Elementary Teaching Credential. I am currently working on my last semester and doing my practicum. Come January of 2009 I will be student teaching and graduate in May. I can't wait! I will finally be able to do something with my degree.

Jeff has recently gone back to school and is also working hard. He is finishing up his AA right now and will be transferring to a 4 year college before we know it. Right now he is working on his Business in Technology degree.


No comments:

Post a Comment