Friday, October 24, 2008

Work

For those of you who weren't aware, Jeff was working in the construction business as an estimator/bidder and because of the economy he was laid off. He was out of work for about 3 weeks. This past Monday Jeff started at Wells Fargo as a personal banker. He will be going away for training for about 4 weeks (in Kingman, AZ & Flagstaff, AZ) and home on the weekends. The benefits are great and there is a lot of room for promotions.

I have been working at Northcentral University since May. It is an online university located in Prescott Valley. I started doing admin work but am now working in the library. It is definately a change in my line of work. I enjoy it a lot. They let me work 4 ten hour days so I can do my practicum and go to school on the fifth day. They seem to treat their employees really nice, and I get benefits paid in full too.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love your blog! It's been so long since Bry and I have seen you guys that I didn't know any of that stuff! Except the lap-sitting incident :) good times!

    ReplyDelete